Friday, September 19, 2008

Taster B's photography.

This is a team wine blog. Most of my contribution has been in the area of photography. Photography is an integral part of our blogging style.

Recently, I’ve notice a lot less, “Honey, have you done the photo shoot yet?” from the office. It seems that Taster B has been taking her own shots. I’m very please with what she has been doing and that she has warmed up nicely to the Nikon D80. We just got in a second body and I was chastised for grabbing both cameras to do a recent shoot after work. (Ooops!, Taster A has to learn to share.)

In all seriousness, I want to take this opportunity to point out that Taster B shot the following:
Saucy Pouilly Fuisse
Mendoza Bonarda
Another Bodacious Bordeaux
Stop and Smell
Hugel - Twitter Taste Live

1 comments:

Generation Stichit said...

Thanks great post.